Monday, January 5, 2009

Inside the Larry Craig Bathroom Stall w/Michelangelo Signorile


As a subscriber to Sirius satellite radio, I have made a point to listen to the Michelangelo Signorile show on Sirius OutQ channel # 109 every day on my way home from work. His show airs weekdays from 2pm - 6pm EST.

I have to admit - since I have become an avid listener, I have learned a lot more about politics and it's affects on the GLBT community. He's tuned us in during the 2008 Presidential election campaign, as well as the fallout of Proposition 8 and the various demonstrations that followed.

Michelango does capture some video clips of his radio show from time to time. You can catch them on his YouTube channel.

While perusing his latest clips, I found this very amusing video where he visits the very bathroom stall made infamous by Senator Larry "I am NOT gay" Craig. Click on the jump link to check it out - it's a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment